In preparation for your wedding day, we recommend the following
- Three Months Before: Facial treatment program every 4 to 6 weeks
- Two Months Before: Enhance your nails with a manicure every other week
- One Month Before: Color or perm your hair, conditioning treatment
- Three to Four Weeks Before: Haircut, practice style with headpiece, makeup lesson
- Two Weeks Before: Full set of nails (acrylic, linen), facial, haircuts for men in bridal party
- One Week Before: Pedicure, waxing (lip, brow,leg, bikini, arm), brow tint, lash tint
(no mascara 24 hours prior to appointment)
- One to Two Days Before: Nail fill or maintenance manicure for bride and groom
- Wedding Day: Skin conditioning, makeup application, polish change or manicure, bridal up-do, stress relieving scalp, neck and shoulder massage using essential oil compositions
Things To Remember
- To alleviate last-minute problems, schedule your appointments 6 weeks in advance.
- Identify yourself as a member of the bridal party when scheduling your appointments.
- Please ask each member of the wedding party to confirm or cancel their appointments 24 hours in advance. Wear a button down shirt for your wedding day appointment.
- All waxing services require at least 3 to 4 weeks of hair growth.
- For chemically treated hair, avoid chlorinated water in hot tubs, swimming pools, and jacuzzis. Please consult with your Perm/Color Specialist.
- Bridal Consult w/Alexander – $200.00
- Bridal Hair w/Alexander – $200.00
- Bridal Hair Consultation with team member – $125.00
- Bridal Hair with team member – $125.00
- Bridal Make-up Consultation* – $85.00
- Bridal Make-up Application *- $85.00